THE WIRING OF DECORATIVE PANELS, A COMPLEX AND TIMELY KNOW-HOW.
The layout of decorative panels coated with fine essences is a skill and in-depth knowledge of fine essences.
The relationship with the client, his wishes, the technical constraints of the site and its alignment with feasibility according to the selected fine species require calling on a company which, by its history and its mastery of exceptional calepine decorative sites will meet your expectations perfectly.
Here are the main steps that will make your decorative project a success:
1. From execution plans, we carry out a feasibility study of the structure. This first "discovery" stage makes it possible to adapt the configuration of the site, the technical and aesthetic wishes of the architect in charge of the project and the technical feasibility according to the maximum possible panel formats and especially the characteristics of the selected fine species and their desired design (size, thread, false quarter, unrolled, missed, etc.)
2. This discovery stage during which contact with the customer is essential allows us then to carry out a schematic elevation (see example at the top of this page) from which we will be able to produce a flow plan for the panels (with plating options of edges, varnish, design or acoustic machining).
3. These elements are transmitted to the client in order to carry out the technical validation of the project (good for execution)
4. The knowledge of the fine species and of the veneer surfaces and necessary panels now acquired, it becomes possible to carry out a research which will make it possible to find the ball or balls which will perfectly meet the expectations of the client. This stage is often carried out on our premises with the presence of the Architect in charge of the project, the planner and / or the end customer to ensure the aesthetic adequacy of the veneer chosen for the constraints of the project. It is one of our strengths to be able to present more than 120 fine species distributed over several million m², comprising exceptional logs, some of which have been waiting for more than 50 years for the decorative work that will suit them perfectly.
5. We can then carry out the estimate of the site with all the desired services
6. After validation of the quote, the production and layout can then begin. If all the previous steps are important, this is probably the most crucial, as the technical skills required and monitoring in production are important. Each elevation is carried out in the number of sheets followed, deployed and centered according to the veneers and the evolution of the selected ball. The panels are identified and physically identified to know the additional services to be performed individually (presence of edges plated on which sides, varnished or not, design or acoustic machining planned)
7. The panels are then ready to be delivered to the customer according to their wishes (palletization by floor, by room etc ...)
Note: Steps 3, 4 and 5 can change depending on when the client wishes to select the veneers for his project
Layout is the art of adapting one or more natural wood veneer beads, often exceptional in their size and / or design according to the wishes of our customers and the configuration of their project.